Without further delay, the pledge:
I pledge the following to the members of the Susan B. Anthony List and the citizens of the United States of America:If you feel so inclined, please sign it. And since you were inclined to sign it, you should probably share it with others so that they might do the same. Let's show Santorum and the other Republican presidential hopefuls that pledging to deny people their rights is not the way to win votes.
1. If I become pregnant and decide that ending the pregnancy is the best course of action, I will have an abortion.
2. I respect the right to obtain a safe and legal abortion, even in situations where I would not abort.
3. If I become pregnant and opt not to have an abortion, I will remember that my choice would have been meaningless without the right to choose, and will continue to defend that right.
4. I will support universal access to affordable contraception and accurate sex education, with the full knowledge that it is easier and safer to prevent an unwanted pregnancy than to end one.
5. If I am able, I will donate to Planned Parenthood and/or other organizations that defend my right to choose.